Wednesday, May 6, 2009

36 Weeks!!!

I have only 4 weeks left to go! I found out that my Dad will go back to Africa on June 5th and could possibly be gone for 3 months! We need little Ella to come a little early so Grandpa can be here for the birth!!!

We have 16 1/2 days left of school. I am trying not to take off so that I save my days for next year. TAKS tests are over so work has settled down. The students are very much ready to be out for the summer.

Gabe and I walked the mall on Sunday shopping for new clothes for my sweet hubby. We walked for over 2 hours! When we came home from the mall I had Braxton Hicks contractions every 3 minutes for over an hour. I guess I can not keep going like I used to.

3 comments:

  1. Megan, had a great time at the shower today. Found your blog! Very cute! It was nice seeing you. Love Nik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Megs...can't wait to "meet" Miss Ella Bella!

    ReplyDelete