Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick update

Life is crazy and busy! Between teaching, wedding & baby showers, childcare education classes, taking care of the home, getting the home and car ready for Ella, spending time with family, and growing a baby...I am tired...yet so very blessed. I certainly have not had time for blogging! I do need to post some pictures! I have been blessed with two beautiful baby showers since I last posted and I know people are asking for nursery and belly pictures. I have not taken any pregnancy belly pictures...I know I should...I just don't feel very glamours or in the mood to show off my big belly.

I am a little over 33 weeks pregnant! Yeah! Ella is moving all of the time and it just reaffirms the miracle God is working inside of me. He is creating a wonderfully, fearfully made, beautiful little girl!

Gabe and I are excited, but I am scared to death of actually giving birth...that would be a prayer request! I don't deal well with a paper cut or a stubbed toe...how in the world and I going to deliver a baby!!! God is good...I know He'll carry us perfectly through it all :)

I'll try and post pictures soon. We'll see how long it takes before I can conquer that task. With everything else going on...I have to confess it's way down on the to do list!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Megs! And I love your baby belly! Show it off girl! :)

    ReplyDelete